Fill out & printEach of the forms will need to be printed and turned in at the office. Most forms can be partially or completely filled out online and then printed.
Beautiful Beginnings is a state licensed childcare center. We also take part in the Child and Adult Care Food Program through the US Department of Agriculture. Due to requirements from both programs, parents must update their children’s forms annually. Below are our commonly used forms*. If you need to update your child’s forms, please print them out and bring them to the center with you. If you are a new parent, please look at the steps to the right to enroll your child. If you have any questions, please call or email us. These forms are also available in our office. Please stop by and ask a Director for any forms you need.
- Emergency Consent Form (all)
- Infant-Preschool Physical Form (6 weeks – 4 yrs.)
- School Age Health Statement Form (5+ years)
- Dental Screening Form (6 weeks – 4 yrs.)
- Diet Modification Form (only for children with documented allergies)
- Bottle and Breast Milk Notification (infants only)
- Sunscreen Form (all children over 6 months)
- Safe Sleep Policy (infants only)
- Food Program Enrollment Form (all)
*Also need Immunization Record signed by physician
All rooms are currently full. We do have a waiting list for all rooms. Please contact a Director to get on the waiting list.
How do I enroll my child?
Enrollment is easy at Beautiful Beginnings. Please follow the steps belong to ensure all your paperwork is turned in.
- Schedule a tour of our facility with a Director. This is an important first step because every center is different. Meeting the staff and getting a feel for the environment is an important part of making a decision about your child’s care.
- Print out all the forms listed to the left that are appropriate for the age of your child. Bring these forms with you on your child’s first day.
- Make sure your child has any other necessary items. Take a look at the list below to ensure your child has all they need for their first day.
Does my child need anything else?
Yes, besides the necessary paperwork, your child does need other items on their first day.
- Infants– Clean bottles, formula (if you are providing your own), pacifier (if used), sleep sack (optional), change of clothes, diapers, wipes, diaper cream, and a family picture for our family wall.
- Toddlers– Change of clothes, diapers/pull ups, wipes, diaper cream (if needed), sunscreen, water bottle, blanket for nap, pillow for nap (optional), and a family picture for our family wall.
- Preschool– Ask teacher for supply list, change of clothes, pull ups (if needed), sunscreen, water bottle, and a family picture for our family wall.